- The party bids farewell to the goblins, telling them to leave a ribbon near the cave entrance if they are ever in dire need.
- The party returns to Killibyr to alert the town to the danger of the water.
- The townsfolk a largely uninterested in the tall adventures, but they meet Jaymon in his bar, the Gilded Gauntlet.
- Jaymon, in exchange for a couple gold pieces, explains to the party that the town was already aware of the danger of the water, but the greater threat to the town at present is the worgs stealing people in the night.
- Jaymon offers 50gp a head for any worg heads the party collects.
- Searching for worgs, the party venture into the rocky wilderness, where Zurgo finds a blood trail leading up a cliff.
- The party climb the ledge, finding that the blood pattern leads into a tunnel, which goes down into dark mist.
- Fearing the dark dampness, the party sets an ambush for the worgs outside the cave.
- A Satyr is caught in the trap instead.
- The group slowly reveals themselves, and frees the Satyr, named Pytyyr. They also meet his sprite friend, Red.
- Soon a group of worgs and a humanoid wolf approach from the other side.
- The group, assisted by the fey, kill the worgs, and injure the Shapechanging humanoid before he flees into the cave.
- Pytyyr says that the worgs are causing a problem for the fey as well, as they are using their home as a shortcut, and have begun hunting there.
- Pytyyr also explains that the shape-changer is known as the Soul-Eater, and the leader of the worgs.
- Pytyyr leads the party into the tunnel, which soon becomes a misty forest, the Feywilds.
- The party are also introduced to Pytyyr and Red’s third companion, a nameless, sassy and not friendly Pixie, who tells the group to leave the Feywilds for their own safety.
- Pytyyr leads the group to another portal, that the Worgs seem to come from.
- Ardulice, Nullai, and Zurgo forgot the last encounter and how they got to the Feywilds.
- The Party attempt to camp near the portal on the material plane, but are attacked by a large group of worgs lead by the Soul-Eater.
- The attackers are killed after inflicting serious wounds on the party. Mazzini puts the Soul-Eater to sleep where he is finally dispatched.
- The group is hailed by a female halfling around the bend, and investigate.
- They find a goblin village with many goblins locked in cages, as they investigate they find the cage that held the woman open and the woman disappeared.
- They goblins explain the halfling was a shape-changer as well, with green skin in her natural form.
- The party rests in the goblin village for the night.
- The party find that the body of the Soul-Eater has been dragged back into the fey-wilds.
- The group also finds that one of the goblin huts has been turned into an alchemist workshop. There they find a potion of healing, potion of sharpness, and a cauldron of anti-ageing. In the trash outside they also find magic studded leather armor and a bag of holding.
- Content Not Found: theodocicles summons a horned owl familiar.
- One of the goblins leads the party back to to the river, and the group returns to Killibyr.
End of session: the party are paid for their worg heads and spend the day resting and training in Killibyr.